Monday, October 18, 2010

NOVEL ASSIGNMENT

The novel I read is Potato People.The character that can be relate to me is Marie.A young and cheerfull girl.Marie and I share the same characteristic about hide your tears when you in trouble and have fun with the trouble as life must go on.Besides that,Marie knows how to search for money in order to survive.Which reminds about my past that I wanted to buy the new PSP but I am so scared to ask from my parents so I work for it by taking two part times job.Other than that,Marie knows how to cheer things up just like me.I hate to see my friend sad so i will cheer them up as I can not help with their problem.In addition,Marie is a loving and caring person which is so much like me.I still remember the first time my roomate get sick and I am the one who taking care of her as I can not let her sick by herself.When I read this novel I am so surprise that there are so many similarities between Marie and me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment